Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg evodawg is offline

Default Casements around wide entry opening question??

Bob C wrote:

evodawg wrote:
Have a customer that wants some of their entries into dinning room and
family room enclosed with casements and trim. In California they're
building these upper end homes with curved outside edge detail on the
drywall. It's a real pain in the ass to deal with. Anyone know if a trim
molding is available to deal with this? I have not been able to find
anything and just wonder if anyone has. I asked if I could use right
angles
instead and they were adamant about keeping this detail. Guess I could
handle it like the base trim, (cutting small piece at 22 1/2 degree) and
make it myself. I have posted pics on a.b.p.woodworking for clarification
along with a dinning room I just finished.

Rich

Rich

Check out http://www.trim-tex.com/

Just what you're looking for and a lot more.

Easy to work with and opens up a world of possibilities

Bob C

Thanks Bob. Not exactly what I was looking for but none the less a good
resource for the trim they offer for base molding.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"