Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default How Do I Rehang Patio Screen on Its Track?

clipped

I keep improving the sketch. Here's the latest:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3...ercomboki3.gif

Very good diagrams. I'm sure there is something I am missing,
but.....can you not prop something
behind the wheel to hold it whilst you screw the door to it? Even a
strip of cloth around the back of
the wheel, insert wheel into track, have someone hold the ends of the
cloth to start the screw, pull
the cloth out when the door is in place.

I don't usually have problems putting stuff together after I have taken
it apart, unless I drop a part
whilst looking for a tool. My worst habit is putting important parts in
a very safe place until I can
make repairs, then forgetting which safe place I put it in )