Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg evodawg is offline

Default Ice maker stopped

Worn Out Retread wrote:

I bet that there is a water filter in the line to the ice maker and that
it is clogged.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Fill valve is dribbling, slowly.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"LouB" wrote in message

I too bet the fill tube is frozen

Ah, but why did it freeze up? It has worked fine for 16 months.

Lou

Normally what happens is the refrig was unplugged for some reason or the
water was shut off at some point. Causing the line to freeze. Try taking
everything out of the freezer part and shutting down, open door and let
thaw out. I have seen this happen many times and this is usually what
causes ice makers and water dispensers to stop working.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"