Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default How Do I Rehang Patio Screen on Its Track?

jim evans wrote:
On Fri, 2 May 2008 21:16:37 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Turn the screen around and hook the rollers in the track?

Is it your job to hang around and make smart alec remarks to people
who need help?

My apologies. You didn't say you had flipped the screen for illustrative
purposes.

Actually, I thought you were drunk, maybe even insane, but I was trying to
be polite.

People sometimes post questions here where the solution is obvious to
everyone in the world but them.

For example: how would you answer the lament: "No matter how much I cut off
this board, it's STILL too short!"