Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OK to use washing soda for wall preparation?

In message , George
writes

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 May 2008 10:57:30 UTC, Zakko wrote:

On Sat 03 May 2008 11:22:34, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when
the drugs began to take hold. I remember Zakko
saying something like:

Is it alright to use washing soda (sodium bicarbonate) to clean
and degrease the emulsion paint on an interior wall before
repainting?

Thank **** you're not a baker.

Nope, I'm not a baker

That's a relief.

You don't get it, do you?

http://www.diybanter.com

Do let him know...it'll stop him from raising his hopes that it will work.

lets stop all these caustic comments right now

--
geoff