Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default How Do I Rehang Patio Screen on Its Track?

On Fri, 02 May 2008 21:09:44 -0500, jim evans
wrote:

I had to replace the wheels on the bottom of the screen door
associated with my patio door. But, I can't figure out how to rehang
the screen door. The upper rollers ride in a channel/track the
opening to which is smaller then the rollers.

Here are pictures:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7...1030200re9.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3...1030203bw3.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9...1030197gz6.jpg

This is a sketch of the cross section of the channel/track:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5738/graphic1xh1.gif

Tilt the bottom of the screen door towards you. Insert the rollers
into the channel at the top and then lower the bottom of the door
towards the channel. Once in place lift up and seat the bottom of the
screen in the channel.