Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_3_] Oppie[_3_] is offline

Default Graf - Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits - torrent help?

Well, I just created a torrent file and re-used a tracker. We'll see if this
works. watch www.thepiratebay.org
Graf-Encyclopedia of electronic circuits [6 volumes]

If you don't have it already, get the bittorrent client from
www.bittorrent.com
Can also check www.youtorrent.com to see if the files pop up on any other
servers.

"Oppie" wrote in message news:vNISj.15$ch1.4@trndny09...
I'd be happy to make a bittorrent out of it. I'm new to this stuff and
while I have no problem downloading torrents, I have not been able to
upload the torrents and configure a tracker. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Oppie

"Joel Koltner" wrote in message
Could someone possibly just put the entire archive of this on a web site
somewhere? Files 1 and 2 of the 14 have already scrolled off my news
server.