Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Fumigating Crawlspace

Red Green wrote in
:

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there
- some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows
popular here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones
they have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few
hours. Trouble with those is they spray high and I believe must be
vertical to empty.

Of course I would not do anything Darwin like go under house and try
and set and back out the 25-30 ft over pipes and ductwork. My thought
is fortunately at the far end is a dryer vent hole in the floor. I
could reach down from in the house and set a couple off. At the near
end (near to crawlspace entrance) I could discharge a couple there.

OK, beat me up here on this not thought through very much scenario.

Thanks for all the replies and input.