Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fumigating Crawlspace

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there -
some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows popular
here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones they
have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few hours. Trouble
with those is they spray high and I believe must be vertical to empty.

Of course I would not do anything Darwin like go under house and try and
set and back out the 25-30 ft over pipes and ductwork. My thought is
fortunately at the far end is a dryer vent hole in the floor. I could reach
down from in the house and set a couple off. At the near end (near to
crawlspace entrance) I could discharge a couple there.

OK, beat me up here on this not thought through very much scenario.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there -
some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows popular
here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones they
have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few hours. Trouble
with those is they spray high and I believe must be vertical to empty.

Of course I would not do anything Darwin like go under house and try and
set and back out the 25-30 ft over pipes and ductwork. My thought is
fortunately at the far end is a dryer vent hole in the floor. I could reach
down from in the house and set a couple off. At the near end (near to
crawlspace entrance) I could discharge a couple there.

OK, beat me up here on this not thought through very much scenario.

Duct tape is your friend. Use duct tape to secure the bug bomb on the
end of a long length of PVC pipe so you can activate it and quickly send
it off into the far reaches of the crawlspace.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pete C." wrote in
t:

Red Green wrote:

[...]

Appreciate the response Pete. Like I said, the cans have to be vertical
to empty I believe. No matter how I get it in there, if I do that the
spray shoots up (maybe 24") to the subfloor and just drips in a puddle
back in the dirt instead of fogging the airspace. But if a 45 deg tilt
empties 75% of it as a mist/fog then fine but I really don't know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 28, 10:17 pm, Red Green wrote:
It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones they
have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few hours. Trouble
with those is they spray high and I believe must be vertical to empty.

You can lean 'em over 30 degrees. They may not empty completely but a
couple ought to get the job done.
-----

- gpsman
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in
t:

Red Green wrote:

[...]

At a distance like 24" most of the fog should stay airborne and drift.
Since it's a fogger nozzle and not a spray one, it's not going to hit
the subfloor much. Try a regular spray bottle of glass cleaner as an
example and see how much will hit a ceiling 24" away. If you can
identify the position of the pickup tube in the can (usually marked with
a dot on a paint can) and keep that point down, you can get well over 45
degrees and still get full dispensing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 28, 9:17*pm, Red Green wrote:
Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there -
some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows popular
here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones they
have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few hours. Trouble
with those is they spray high and I believe must be vertical to empty.

Of course I would not do anything Darwin like go under house and try and
set and back out the 25-30 ft over pipes and ductwork. My thought is
fortunately at the far end is a dryer vent hole in the floor. I could reach
down from in the house and set a couple off. At the near end (near to
crawlspace entrance) I could discharge a couple there.

OK, beat me up here on this not thought through very much scenario.

Use what kills, like Gopher Bombs. screw bug poison , Gopher bombs
like Giant Destroyer will kill you if you are sloooow. get Giant
Destroyer,, and stay at least for at least 5 hrs
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 29, 12:56 am, Å·ÃÀ¼ÒÊÎ wrote:
On We are manufacturers and exporters of a complete line of
decoration home.
including ceramic flower vase,teacup,coffee cup,saucer,cutlery
type,simulated house plant,
simulated lawn,simulated fruit,simulated lotus,simulated
flowers,hanging basket,tub,
simulated leather etc.
If you happen to show interest in some of them,please contact
with us.
we are pleased to mail you our latest catalogue and price list.
our web site:http://www.hktradesale.com E-

Isnt this CHINEEESE CRAP STOPABLE, I mean Now these****ers RESPOND
to nothing
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Usenet Abuse, was Fumigating Crawlspace

clipped

Isnt this CHINEEESE CRAP STOPABLE, I mean Now these****ers RESPOND
to nothing

I sent a complaint to abuse at google a week or two ago. The reply I
got was really wierd, almost
like spam itself. I just sent a complaint to abuse at my isp. Mebby
trying that with your isp would
help. I know the isp's try to keep the spam email away, so going with
the isp might bring more success
than going to google.

This is interesting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_death_penalty
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there -
some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows popular
here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones
they have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few hours.

I'd be sure to bomb the inside of the house simultaneously with the
crawlspace. Otherwise, you risk the nasties finding an escape path to the
home interior, where they'd live happily ever after.

--
Tony Sivori
Due to spam, I'm now filtering all Google Groups posters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

maybe everyone should e mail them a catalog request, after several
million catalogs go out and no sales they might stop spamming us

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Sivori wrote in
news
Red Green wrote:

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there -
some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows popular
here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones
they have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few hours.

I'd be sure to bomb the inside of the house simultaneously with the
crawlspace. Otherwise, you risk the nasties finding an escape path to the
home interior, where they'd live happily ever after.

I've considered something like that Tony. At minimum, spray some kind of
Agent Orange on all room perimeters, pipes, vents, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

=?GB2312?B?xbfDwLzSys4=?= wrote in news:ff1f1159-7bbb-
:

We are manufacturers and exporters of a complete line of decoration

We are Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:

Tony Sivori wrote in
news
Red Green wrote:

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there -
some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows popular
here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones
they have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few hours.

I'd be sure to bomb the inside of the house simultaneously with the
crawlspace. Otherwise, you risk the nasties finding an escape path to the
home interior, where they'd live happily ever after.

I've considered something like that Tony. At minimum, spray some kind of
Agent Orange on all room perimeters, pipes, vents, etc.

No no no, agent orange is only for landscaping use, not for bugs...
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pete C." wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

Tony Sivori wrote in
news
Red Green wrote:

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live
there - some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses &
Widows popular here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those
ones they have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a
few hours.

I'd be sure to bomb the inside of the house simultaneously with the
crawlspace. Otherwise, you risk the nasties finding an escape path
to the home interior, where they'd live happily ever after.

I've considered something like that Tony. At minimum, spray some kind
of Agent Orange on all room perimeters, pipes, vents, etc.

No no no, agent orange is only for landscaping use, not for bugs...

Dammit! And I have so much of it just hanging around.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

Tony Sivori wrote in
news
Red Green wrote:

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live
there - some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses &
Widows popular here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those
ones they have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a
few hours.

I'd be sure to bomb the inside of the house simultaneously with the
crawlspace. Otherwise, you risk the nasties finding an escape path
to the home interior, where they'd live happily ever after.

I've considered something like that Tony. At minimum, spray some kind
of Agent Orange on all room perimeters, pipes, vents, etc.

No no no, agent orange is only for landscaping use, not for bugs...

Dammit! And I have so much of it just hanging around.

Send some here, I keep getting weeds in my gravel driveway and roundup,
triox, etc. won't keep them away.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pete C." wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

Tony Sivori wrote in
news
Red Green wrote:

[...]

Minimum order is 1 pallet of 4 somewhat corroding drums.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote in
:

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there
- some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows
popular here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones
they have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few
hours. Trouble with those is they spray high and I believe must be
vertical to empty.

Of course I would not do anything Darwin like go under house and try
and set and back out the 25-30 ft over pipes and ductwork. My thought
is fortunately at the far end is a dryer vent hole in the floor. I
could reach down from in the house and set a couple off. At the near
end (near to crawlspace entrance) I could discharge a couple there.

OK, beat me up here on this not thought through very much scenario.

Thanks for all the replies and input.