Thomas Mitchell

Default Air Brush

I've read a lot of pages about the badger line and it seems like a good
make. Can't find dittly on reviews of airbrushes though. I'll likely get
the 150 from badger.

Here's the next question. With the fine detail work I might be doing,
what size tip would I need? Anything wrong in getting all three?

Ernie Jurick wrote:
"Bruce C." wrote in message

I have a Badger 150 (I think) (dual action, internal mix) that has served

me

well for about 15 years. I have used a wide variety of paints and inks
through it. Two paints gave me troubles - ones with high solids like the
pearlized laquers and model enamels. The solids clogged the tip and

required

frequent cleaning and the enamels were difficult to clean off the

airbrush.

The model enamels that I used were the ones in the small squarish bottles
not the modern ones that are formulated for airbrushes.

I second the motion. My Badger 150 is 20 years old and still good as new.
Not sure it can spray latex, though.
-- Ernie