Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living
krw[_3_] krw[_3_] is offline

Default Incandescent that avoids upcoming ban

In article 1ec0eb83-47f9-4dd1-8d5e-7664bad6f5d4
@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com, says...
On Apr 30, 1:22*am, Jeff wrote:
krw wrote:

snip

I have a sneaking suspicion the majority of Americans do
too.

Sheep? *Evidently...- Hide quoted text -

Incandesants are dumb to use as a main light source, they produce only
maybe 3-5 % off that 100 watts consumed as light, so run 11, 100
watters this summer, and its the same as running a 1000w electric
heater, pay to cool your home, and pay to heat it at the same time,
Real Smart.

I have little need for lights (at home) in the summer. I bet you
*hate* large screen TVs too.

--
Keith