Woody

Default Air Brush

Badger, Paasche are good brands, although there are other good ones around
as well.
That can handle most paints as long as they are thinned down a bit.

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Latest 5 Reviews:
- Eze-Lap Diamond Sharpening Stones
- Incra TS-III Table Saw Fence
- Ryobi AP13 Planer/Thicknesser
- BeadLOCK Loose Tenon Joinery System
- Hyphone Air Tool Kit & Impact Wrench

"Thomas Mitchell" wrote in message
It's been several years since I've owned an air brush, the type for fine
detail work on models, etc. I want to purchase one to see how well it
will paint the train cars I'm making and the doll houses my wife thinks
I'm making. I currently have a 25 gal compressor which I hope to use
with the gun.

The previous air brush that I owned was a Sears or craftsman. What are
the better brands in this day and age? Can some airbushes only handle
certain types of paint? I'll likely be using latex and other types of
finishes.

Google, here I come.