Posted to alt.home.repair
boden boden is offline

Default Source of reasonably priced cabinet knobs and pulls?

dadiOH wrote:
Paul Franklin wrote:

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 02:19:52 GMT, Joy wrote:

I would like to replace the knobs and pulls on my cabinets and
drawers but the local hardware stores seem SO expensive. $4.00 for
one brass pull? Sheesh!

I would like decent hardware but am not sure what makes one material
better than another and would appreciate some advice and comments.

Also, does anyone know of a reliable place with a decent selection I
could order on the web that would be cheaper than the big chain
hardware stores?

Thanks so much!

Joy

You can try www.woodworkershardware.com

An excellent source but (to OP) request a catalog...much easier to flip thru
pages than to browse via web.

Another place is Lee Valley.
leevalley.com
As above, asking for a catalog is a good idea. Not all items can be
found on their web site.