Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Franklin Paul Franklin is offline

Default Source of reasonably priced cabinet knobs and pulls?

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 02:19:52 GMT, Joy wrote:

I would like to replace the knobs and pulls on my cabinets and drawers but
the local hardware stores seem SO expensive. $4.00 for one brass pull?
Sheesh!

I would like decent hardware but am not sure what makes one material
better than another and would appreciate some advice and comments.

Also, does anyone know of a reliable place with a decent selection I could
order on the web that would be cheaper than the big chain hardware stores?

Thanks so much!

Joy

You can try www.woodworkershardware.com

They have some good (and expensive) stuff, but also have some
economically priced lines. But if you have your heart set on solid
brass, $4 is going to seem like a bargain.

HTH,

Paul Franklin