Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default Incandescent that avoids upcoming ban

funny you would say that to him. I was thinking about doing just that
(buying cases of bulbs, not keeping them with the eight tracks) My 8-tracks
are in a controlled environment due to the foam pressers and the plastic.
The bulbs will not need this specialized attention.

"Jeff" wrote in message
m...

Why don't you just buy a couple cases of incandescants and keep them
with your 8 tracks. You seem to have missed the spiraling energy costs and
don't seem to care about waste. Well, it's been a great 7 1/2 years for
you hasn't it?

Jeff