Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Source of reasonably priced cabinet knobs and pulls?

Joy wrote:
I would like to replace the knobs and pulls on my cabinets and drawers
but the local hardware stores seem SO expensive. $4.00 for one brass
pull? Sheesh!

I would like decent hardware but am not sure what makes one material
better than another and would appreciate some advice and comments.

Also, does anyone know of a reliable place with a decent selection I
could order on the web that would be cheaper than the big chain
hardware stores?

Thanks so much!

Joy

Hi,
4.00 is epxpensive? Let's hear what should it cost then?
My gosh!