Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Fumigating Crawlspace

"Pete C." wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

Tony Sivori wrote in
news
Red Green wrote:

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live
there - some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses &
Widows popular here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those
ones they have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a
few hours.

I'd be sure to bomb the inside of the house simultaneously with the
crawlspace. Otherwise, you risk the nasties finding an escape path
to the home interior, where they'd live happily ever after.

I've considered something like that Tony. At minimum, spray some kind
of Agent Orange on all room perimeters, pipes, vents, etc.

No no no, agent orange is only for landscaping use, not for bugs...

Dammit! And I have so much of it just hanging around.