Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default manual brad nail gun?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Smitty Two" wrote in message
I seem to remember a hand-held device for driving nails. No
electricity or air required. Works on tiny brads and sixteen penny
nails. Inexpensive and versatile. Maybe someone else here can
remember what they're called and suggest a retail outlet where you
might obtain one.

Is this something new? Seems to me, a cordless device like that
would be in demand by every homeowner and tradesman. Cheap to
operate, no accessories. If you come up with the name let me know.

Next thing they dream up may be a tool for driving screws with no
fuel. Nah, that'd be too complex.

Yeah, reminds me of the cartoon where a man with a long beard holding a bit
of paper approaches Dilbert and says: "At last, a business plan that meets
everyone's goals. If only there were someway to easily make many copies of
this one document..."