Posted to alt.home.repair

Default manual brad nail gun?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
I seem to remember a hand-held device for driving nails. No electricity
or air required. Works on tiny brads and sixteen penny nails.
Inexpensive and versatile. Maybe someone else here can remember what
they're called and suggest a retail outlet where you might obtain one.

Is this something new? Seems to me, a cordless device like that would be
in demand by every homeowner and tradesman. Cheap to operate, no
accessories. If you come up with the name let me know.

Next thing they dream up may be a tool for driving screws with no fuel.
Nah, that'd be too complex.