Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Dulux Paint Pod

Jethro wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 12:44 pm, Bruce wrote:
Ed_Zep wrote:

Has anyone tried the new Paint Pod?
Was thinking of buying it but would like to find out if it's any good
first.
If you Google on "Dulux PaintPod" you will find several positive
reviews. The only caveat is that you are forced to use the expensive
Dulux PaintPod special paint, which costs a whopping £30 for five
litres (colours) or £20 for white.

And of course the PaintPod itself will cost you £70.

the simple way of doing this is buy 1 tub of paint then fill it up
with your normal dulux paint anf save £10 a time

Have you done this? Or have you seen a report of anyine doing this?
The Dulux website certainly gives the impression that pod paint is
"special"

to quote MRD "they would, wouldn't they ?"

in some regard so I would wish to know that this approach has been
tried and tested. Successfully.

If it's like ink for printers, it'll be OK .....

Good old MRD. Yes - she and they would. I am sufficiently interested to
ask but not to find out by my own experimentation.

Hmmm - that corner looks a bit streaky. Did the magenta get blocked?

--
Rod

onset.