Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Fumigating Crawlspace

Gotta do some work in crawlspace. Lotsa critters naturally live there -
some creepy, some dirty nasty, some poisonous (Recluses & Widows popular
here).

It would be nice if I could bomb the crawlspace like with those ones they
have for inside the house where you set and vacate for a few hours. Trouble
with those is they spray high and I believe must be vertical to empty.

Of course I would not do anything Darwin like go under house and try and
set and back out the 25-30 ft over pipes and ductwork. My thought is
fortunately at the far end is a dryer vent hole in the floor. I could reach
down from in the house and set a couple off. At the near end (near to
crawlspace entrance) I could discharge a couple there.

OK, beat me up here on this not thought through very much scenario.