Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Woodchuck Bombs

There's a woodchuck living under my shed. Bugger burrowed under the
wall into the lean-to, then dug front and back doors to his home under
the main shed.

We used to use "woodchuck bombs" to kill woodchucks in the fields.
These are just glorified smoke bombs, woodchuck sized. Haven't seen
one in 20 years, and don't remember how they worked.

I'd like to toss one in the hole under my shed and suffocate the SOB,
but I also don't want to set the shed on fire... Anybody know if these
smoke bombs actually burn with open flame, get really hot, or what?