Steve Wolfe

Default Replacing plastic resin cutlery handles with a more durable (dishwasher safe) medium

your question takes the cake for the wackiest "project" I have ever
heard anyone on
the Wreck muse about. You can't be serious! You are gonna screw around

with 60
knife handles??

Then you must not have been around here very long. : )

People come up with wacky ideas every day. To me, personally, the idea
of using expensive highly-figured woods for a bench top is wacky, if not
worse. But to some people, it's a great idea. But there are plenty of
people with TRULY wacky ideas!

Wanting to make some knife handles is a great idea. When your
company's over having steak, and someone says "Wow, these knives are
really cool!", you can say "Yeah, I made the handles myself." ; )

steve