Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
spaco spaco is offline

Default Looking for used mill

How "good" a Bridgeport does he want? There's a company in Roberts
Wisconsin that rebuilds them and, from what I have seen, does a fine
job. They don't sell any J heads, only newer ones, at least having
variable speed. They offer power drawbars, DRO's, etc. They even have
EZ Traks from time to time (sigh). I've been there 2 or 3 times and
they had several to choose from each time. It's like going to a candy
store. A friend of mine bought a pretty much "fully loaded" one from
them a couple of years ago and is happy with it. Not cheap, but good.

A & D Machine Tool Rebuilding Inc. Phone: 715-749-3065. 105 Packer Dr,
Roberts, WI 54023

Roberts WI is about 20 miles east of the east edge of St. Paul MN, so I
think it's within your travel radius.

Pete Stanaitis

Greg O wrote:
I have a friend looking for a used Bridgeport vertical mill or something
similar. Fargo, ND area or within reasonable distance, 500 miles for the
right machine. No junk, must be useable.
Greg