Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grab adhesive in screw top tubes

I used to buy Toolstation Glue Screws in a screw top tube for about a £1 a
tube. I found it ideal for my sort of work, because I only use a small
amount at a time & there is less waste. I carry standard cartridges on the
van for bigger jobs.

Toolstation have stopped doing it in the tubes & the only supply I can find
is at Wickes
http://www.wickes.co.uk/Building-Adh...ls/invt/243777
but at £2.79 a pop its a lot more expensive.

Anyone know a source?

------------------------------

During a Google to find some, this came up

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/lifestyl...8057-20322687/

"Grab adhesive can be used like nails to fix stairs, floors, decking, stone
steps and even roof tiles together. A good make such as No More Nails
should retail for around £10 a tube so it is a handyman's ideal chemical. "

Floors & decking?? £10 a tube?? Are they having a laugh?

I thought at first it was an igorant journo, but this site supports the
claims.

http://www.diyweek.net/products/prod...+adhesive+yet+

Is this stuff really that good & worth a £10 a tube?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk