Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
beecrofter[_2_] beecrofter[_2_] is offline

Default Electricital question

On Apr 26, 1:38*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
I want to run a stun gun arc from the box about 25 feet. *What would be the
best wire to use? *I want to use a two wire combo that is within one sheath,
like a light cord. *For that high voltage, should I use something as common
as regular wire, or should I use solid copper wire.

I got my gopher blaster working, and having the button anywhere close to the
burrow opening is not a good thing. *I had two blasts that were louder than
a .357 Magnum.

Steve

Why not use only one wire to the gas mix and use the ground as the
other conductor?