Albert

Default HVLP Sprayer Selection

John,

I feel your pain. I used to spend hours/days/weeks/months wiping on
finish, sanding etc..

Got a Fuji Q3 HVLP Sprayer in June, and its been a complete process
transformation. I'm really moving now through the finishing of my
kitchen cabinet project.

Its a huge time saver and the results are excellent (for me at least,
its better than wiping or brushing or any other mode of applying
finish)

The Q3 is high quality product. The turbine is a low noise unit, the
hose is large and sturdy. The gun has worked flawlessly and the
instruction book is easy to read. Best of all the customer service
department is renowned for rendering outstanding service. I called
them today and requeste a viscosity cup and they mailed one to me -
free.

As an extra, I bought the 6' Flexible Whip Hose, maintenance kit, 3
piece mini-cup set and extra #4 gun nozzle set up. On the web site,
its the "Best Deal" Option. All told spent $710 and shipping is free.

I purchased my Q3 online from the following source....

http://www.phelpsrefinishing.com/fuji.html

If you can justify the expenditure, go for it. You won't be
disappointed.

Good Luck.

-Albert