Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,sci.energy,misc.consumers,sci.agriculture
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Food shortage ethanol follies, I've planted a food garden.

HeyBub wrote:

Please enlighten us. I spent a number of years working in geophysical
exploration and production* and, while my knowledge is admittedly not
up to date, it is based on some experience.

-------
* Lab years involving the origin and migration of petroleum at the
largest laboratory for the world's largest oil company. Then a number
of years for the nation's largest exploration company.

That's just not fair and probably a right-wing conspiracy set-up to boot.
Actual knowledge of the topic isn't allowed. There must be a Godwin rule for
this type of netiquette breach.... or something.

--
Dave www.davebbq.com