Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,sci.energy,misc.consumers,sci.agriculture
Seerialmom Seerialmom is offline

Default Food shortage ethanol follies, I've planted a food garden.

On Apr 25, 10:51*am, wrote:
In misc.consumers.frugal-living Seerialmom wrote:

I wish I could find soda with "sugar" in it; very few do
anymore...instead it's the HFCS (another dead horse that's been beaten

Coca-Cola that is "Kosher for Passover" will have cane sugar
and no corn syrup of any kind. *They put a different color cap
on it. *Should be available right now, if you hurry.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.

I saw them at Costco I believe. Only one problem I have with it..it's
Coca-Cola and not Pepsi But I practice my own method of limiting
how much HFCS I get in my Pepsi by only drinking 1 - 8oz can a day
with lots of ice (5 days a week...tops). Jones Cola also has
sugar...but dang...way too expensive and sold mostly at Cost Plus.