Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,sci.energy,misc.consumers,sci.agriculture
[email protected] ranck@vt.edu is offline

Default Food shortage ethanol follies, I've planted a food garden.

In misc.consumers.frugal-living Seerialmom wrote:

I wish I could find soda with "sugar" in it; very few do
anymore...instead it's the HFCS (another dead horse that's been beaten

Coca-Cola that is "Kosher for Passover" will have cane sugar
and no corn syrup of any kind. They put a different color cap
on it. Should be available right now, if you hurry.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.