Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Earth Day

On Apr 25, 11:12 am, "J. Clarke" wrote:

What a relief it would be to not wake up with my hair in a snarl,
white chin whiskers to shave, eyeballs glued together from
allergies,
throat raw from snoring, and stumbling down the hallway having to
pee
like a racehorse.

If you snore that hard (and if you don't live in some nanny state like
California where a diagnosis can get your driver's license revoked)
you might want to talk to a pulmonologist about sleep apnea.

It was a joke, J. I appreciate the concern, but just a joke.

I actually do all of those things, some even all at once, but no
problems with apnea.

I actually just typed it out after wondering what kind of return it
would take for someone to get their pubes ripped out by the roots.

Robert