Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Earth Day

wrote
On Apr 25, 9:32 am, Pat Barberwrote:
Well, you could always say:

"Hey...we could be the first in the neighborhood".

I dunno... I might consider it. There was a claim on the second link
that said something like "waking up feeling fresh and clean every
morning" or some such.

What a relief it would be to not wake up with my hair in a snarl,
white chin whiskers to shave, eyeballs glued together from allergies,
throat raw from snoring, and stumbling down the hallway having to pee
like a racehorse.

They might have something here...

LOL ... but what's sad is that it takes no imaginatative horsepower
whatsoever to conjure up a mental picture of your above.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08