Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Expanding Foam ......... silly question ...........

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:21:12 GMT, Stuart Noble wrote:

Will any chemicals disolve it and leave the fabric (nylon) unharmed?

I think you're stuck with it. Nothing shifts it from your skin either

Try vegetable oil and mechanical removal (agitation, flexing, picking).
Veg oil got the damn stuff off my hands without removing the skin. The
foam had set but was still "fresh" not fully cured. If I ever use
expanding foam again, I'll put some veg oil on my hands first as a release
agent. ISTR that the tin had this information on it.

--
Cheers
Dave.