Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Food shortage ethanol follies, I've planted a food garden.

In article ,
Norminn wrote:

And the voters who elect them are different how? Ron has airports named
for him, and
some folks want his face on Mt. Rushmore. Only thing he ever did for me
was take
away great benefits I had with my employer.

I give. How is RR or the feds in general involved in your benefits.
Actually you probably also owe RR for lower taxes. After all the
indexing of tax brackets to inflation (and thus getting rid of "bracket
creep", was probably the REAL major tax contribution of the Reagan
Admin.

Of