Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Cole Jaw Set CM021

In article
,
Ted wrote:

This is the link to Teknatool's cole jaws page. It give all of the
dimensions for the sizes of wood they will hold for every one of their
chuck sizes in both standard and metric measurements.

http://www.teknatool.com/products/Ch...ories/Cole.htm

I have a set of the larger jaws on an original Super Nova chuck. The
actual jaw dimensions are 10 inches min and 11 inches max. I think
you will have problems using these jaws on a 10 inch lathe.

You will probably need to get their mini coles jaws.

Ted

Agreed, I'd get the mini's

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at