Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Earth Day

wrote:
On Apr 25, 9:32 am, Pat Barber wrote:
Well, you could always say:

"Hey...we could be the first in the neighborhood".

I dunno... I might consider it. There was a claim on the second
link
that said something like "waking up feeling fresh and clean every
morning" or some such.

What a relief it would be to not wake up with my hair in a snarl,
white chin whiskers to shave, eyeballs glued together from
allergies,
throat raw from snoring, and stumbling down the hallway having to
pee
like a racehorse.

If you snore that hard (and if you don't live in some nanny state like
California where a diagnosis can get your driver's license revoked)
you might want to talk to a pulmonologist about sleep apnea.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)