Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Food shortage ethanol follies, I've planted a food garden.

clipped

Bravo.

I was worried when you referred to the Congress as whores, but I took
a look at the dictionary at

http://www.merriam-webster.com:

and found...
Who a venal or unscrupulous person

Venal: capable of being bought or obtained for money or other valuable
consideration

Seems clear to me, the Congress is composed of whores.

And the voters who elect them are different how? Ron has airports named
for him, and
some folks want his face on Mt. Rushmore. Only thing he ever did for me
was take
away great benefits I had with my employer. Of course, the dumb slobs
who can't work
for more than a week without going off on workers comp disability are
killing industry.
Or have killed it. We could have great, universal health coverage for
all but too many
folks want prozac and a heart transplant when they are 85.

Mom and dad smoke a little weed, party on the weekend and wonder why
junior can't
function without a TV in front of his face. The answer: put junior on a
drug. I keep thinking
about the 18 y/o girl in FL who died after breast implant surgery.
Hell, she wasn't even
fully grown. Her friends placed memorial gifts in her parking place at
her school. There
is something so gross about the whole idea. Wonder if she paid with her
Visa card?