Posted to alt.home.repair
BETA-35 BETA-35 is offline

Default bottle jack to raise dormer/room

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
You're out of line, son. Usenet is not for the weak. This is a friendly
group, but you might get more **** than you can swallow if you don't
mind the rules. I was tempted to ream you a new one myself for three
consecutive posts with attachments.

First, dippo, I am not your son. At 60, I may even be older than you. And
I am not weak.

Did you read what I wrote? I wrote that I did not know why what I was
trying to post wasn't showing up (for me). I wrote that in case somehow my
posts were showing up 3 times for others when I couldn't see them (I still
do not see on my news server). Someone explained what the problem was, so
now I know, and I did what they suggested. and it worked (I used a URL link
instead of a direct attachment).