Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate[_3_] Kate[_3_] is offline

Default Toy chest for a new addition to the family

I'm really excited for you, I hope that you will share some photos with us
(me)
Congrats again Vic, I'll bet that you and your sweetie are on pins and
needles.

All the best to you, your bride and your little one!

K.

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
We've pretty much given up on the idea of sleep for the next - what - like
18 years?

He's due May 4. Ours is the less common type of adding to the family, in
that we're flying across the country to pick him up. We've been in the
adoption process for a year and just found out right before my first post
that we've been chosen. So at this point, we could get the call any day
that the birth mom is in labor, and have to hop on a plane!

"Kate" wrote in message
. ..
CONGRATULATIONS!
By the time I've read this, your little one may have arrived.

A boy, or a girl? Care to share a photo?

The great part is not only to you have the little one, but all of that
"trying" can be for FUN now, instead an effort *wink*
Provided you get enough sleep.

Kate

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
news We just got news that after a year of trying to adopt (and many more
trying
the "usual" way) we're getting a baby who's due in a couple weeks.
Anybody
got pix of toy chests that they're particularly proud of that they're
willing to share? (see how optimistic I am - new baby coming and I still
think I'll somehow find time to spend in the shop . . . ! )

Victor