Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default The great ant invasion of 2008

"DGDevin" wrote in
m:

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

I get ants every spring, no big deal. But WOW! I've never seen
them totally devour every speck of Terro and still keep coming!

Maybe 30 years ago, Time magazine had a cover story titled, IIRC,
"The insects are coming." Said that eventually, they'd take over the
planet. They can mutate very quickly, within a couple of generations,
so they adapt to changes in the environment that eventually kill off
ostensibly "higher" forms of life.

That's maybe related to that old story that after a nuclear war the
only forms of life left would be cockroaches and Keith Richards.

He's still alive huh? Last time I saw him it was hard to tell.There was
movement but, you know, that could have been like one of those stupid
4ft Santa's that dance at the entrance of WalMart at Christmas.