Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default gas prices, was Rear fold down ramp for trailer. (Is solid ok?)

Two years ago we took our '05 Echo on a three week trip, no effort at
mileage, AC on etc. and covered 4200+ kilometers on 251litres of gas
for47.8 miles per imp gallon (39.8/ USG)

If I remember correctly the Echo was phased-out and replaced
by the Yaris. I don't know if I could get used to the funky
instrument cluster in the center of the dash though.

But if I was in the market for a vehicle I would seriously
check out the Yaris. Getting 40 mpg is hard to beat. Another
new vehicle that looks interesting is the BMW Mini-Cooper
Clubman. See:

You sure you don't want a nice SUV? How about a Chevy Yukon or a Ford
Excursion for you to drive around town by yourself and run errands with,
they're nice. And I see people driving similar vehicles all the time. One
person per vehicle. It's not wasteful or stupid. It's the American way to do
things. It's our right to use all the oil we want.

Hawke