Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default The great ant invasion of 2008

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:58:32 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

DGDevin wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

I get ants every spring, no big deal. But WOW! I've never seen them
totally devour every speck of Terro and still keep coming!

Maybe 30 years ago, Time magazine had a cover story titled, IIRC, "The
insects are coming." Said that eventually, they'd take over the
planet. They can mutate very quickly, within a couple of generations,
so they adapt to changes in the environment that eventually kill off
ostensibly "higher" forms of life.

That's maybe related to that old story that after a nuclear war the only
forms of life left would be cockroaches and Keith Richards.

What's the difference? Keith is my age but looks like he has about 100
more years of wear and tear.
Mick qualifies for Medicare this year )

And Keith snorted his father's ashes, or so the story goes!

Mick will long be forgotten with big lips. Keith, he's another issue.