Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Food shortage ethanol follies, I've planted a food garden.

In article ,
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

Don't blame OPEC or big oil. We've peaked on recoverable oil reserves
and with the economic booms in China and India high fuel prices are here
to stay.

OPEC finally got some sense and let the embargo come to them instead
of ****ing every one off by declaring one. They sit there, watch the
demand increase (see China and India among others) until it reaches and
then surpasses their steady supply and *TAh DAH* the functional
equivalent of the embargoes. All the while being able to blame the users
for all the things they are so it isn't OPEC's fault.