Posted to alt.home.repair
gpsman gpsman is offline

Default Need Fence advise: Wood + Chain link

On Apr 24, 2:30 pm, Jon wrote:

For those suggesting to just add the hot wire I have additional
concerns beyond the by-laws. There are plenty of kids in the area
(including mine) and I don't want to get into a situation where a kid
gets zapped on my fence.

Well... it would probably only happen to 1 or 2 kids, and you don't
want them climbing out either, do you?!

Get rid of dogs (nope), tie up dogs (likely to get
injured; huskies play rough), build a dog run (I'd rather a tall fence
around my yard than in my yard).

Eh, dog on a string is bad for the dog, but often the resort of people
who just want a dog to "own". It's nice to see someone who will
consider going to such lengths for the benefit of their dogs.
-----

- gpsman