Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave in Houston[_3_] Dave in Houston[_3_] is offline

Default Earth Day

"Swingman" wrote in message

Well, where do you think I got the idea ... eat y'alls teasippin' little
hearts out!

I know where you got the idea. FYI, I am a Cougroe (Civil Technology,
Construction Management) though I came to it late in life (Class of '98).

Besides, Bubba ... show a little respect here! I'll have you know that
you're talking to the proud recipient of 1 brazilian's worth of "carbon
offsets"!!

(a "brazilian" (sic) being a mind boggling number too large for even a
prominent scientist of Al Gore's mental stature to comprehend!)

HAH! I always thought that was a GWB anecdote. Guess it depends on
what crowd you run with.

http://www.e-woodshop.net/files/prou...lianholder.pdf

Is that like Calloway golf clubs?

/))))) Dave in Houston