Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Tablesaw Purchase-Gloat

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:26:35 -0600, "asmurff" wrote:

Congratulations!

Take a little extra time setting up the rails and calibrating them to the blade
and fence...
I really enjoy the magnifier window and micro-adjustment wheel on the fence but
the setup is critical..

Only a gloat because I'm like a kid with new tools. I picked up the Ridgid
TS3650 today and got it unpacked. Tomorrow I'll put it together. I always
knew the Delta Shopmaster I had was rinky-dink, but it was starkly evident
just in unpacking the Ridgid. It did serve it's purpose of being lightweight
and easy to move before I finally settled in one location.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.

mac