JackD

Default wild ass kitchen concept .

Bookcases ! my wife wants a bookcase to put her cookbooks on and there

flayt
is not enough space anywhere .So here is a question for the
nurogeekwoodworkers . Is it possible to have a pulldown flatscreen, that

has
access to cookbooks on a Cd or the like that I could even load the family
cook book into ,suggstions amd directions would be appeciated ...mjh

--
mike hide
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

I have seen a concept house where the output from the computer was projected
onto the work surface.
Used voice recognition to navigate etc. but had a keyboard tucked away in a
drawer somewhere I think.

Completely hands free but requires that at least some of your countertop is
not covered with bowls, plates, etc.and is not too highly figured.

An alternative would be to build the flat panel into one of the cabinet
doors.

-Jack