Posted to alt.home.repair
stu stu is offline

Default Another conspiracy theory re google spam

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 4/22/2008 6:09 PM Lee spake thus:

LouB wrote:

A suggestion:

If you have a little time open each spam and view the header.
Actually just open it and then click *Forward* You should see the

whole
header.
If the X-Abuse line shows then *Forward* the
whole damn thing to
.
Just copy
and then use Ctrl V to paste it into
the To

Maybe if a lot of us keep at it the folks at google will:
1. Get the message
2. Get tired of being flooded with complaints
3. DO SOMETHING

BTW I use a munged *From* so Google can not even complain back at me.

I'm betting the folks at Google have filters in place so that they don't
have to see the complaints, LOL. If they actually read 1/4 of the
complaints, they'd have a clue already...

They have a clue or three, of that you can be sure. As someone else
pointed out, they just don't give a **** about it.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill

Is it possible that google is just waiting until most isp's give up on
newservers, then they will "takeover" and then fix the problem they created?