Bob Bowles

Default wild ass kitchen concept .

My wife collects cookbooks also. I posted a couple of pics on
www.spaltedboard.com Bragging Board forum of a sideboard with storage
of cookbooks that might be an alternate solution. Our kitchen redo 3
years ago included a cabinet with drawers under the cooktop.
Contractor cut drawers to fit under cooktop leaving a very shallpw
drawer. There is just enough space for spice jars to lie flat so I
fit some 1/4" strips between the rows and they're near the place where
they're used. Used to be on stepped arrangement inside near cabinet
but this frees up that space also.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:22:31 GMT, "Mike Hide"
wrote:

Bookcases ! my wife wants a bookcase to put her cookbooks on and there flayt
is not enough space anywhere .