Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
DaveM DaveM is offline

Default up/dowm counter/encoder

"Rob / gompy.net" wrote in message
"catguy" schreef in bericht

Hi, I'm looking for a up/down incremental encoder to use it to my mini mill.
I'm using for now a ICM7217, but this part is out of production.
Maybe someone can help me with a pic encoder/counter simulair like the
ICM7217 ?
Schematic http://www.test.gompy.net/icm7217.jpg

Digi-Key has 131 in stock. Newark also carries them. Not inexpensive
though.....Paul
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...7217AIPI%2B-ND
http://www.newark.com/jsp/search/pro...C-QO1721829242

Both are wrong for my aplication, sorry.
I'm using a ICM7217, not a ICM 7217_A_
The differend wiil be the displaytype CA or CC.
In the schematic they use a CC and I use a CA.
I have to change the complete pcb if I'll use the A-type.

--
CU, Rob

www.modelbouw.gompy.net
Skype: gompy-akm2

Surf over to Unicorn Electronics at
http://www.unicornelectronics.com/IC/HARRIS.html They have both CA and CC
versions of the 7217

Cheers!!!!!
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a
smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.